Accessible Via Public Transportation?:
This site is accessible via public transportation
If Yes, What Line/Route?:
Does This Position Require a Personal Vehicle?:
Organization Dress Code::
Business casual in accordance with the UPMC dress code.
Expected Service Schedule::
Family Health Center hours of operation: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm; Tuesday 8:30 am - 8:00 pm;
Thursday 1 pm - 8 pm UPMC recognizes 7 holidays per year: New Year's Day, MLK Day,Memorial Day, Independence
Day, Labor Day,Thanksgiving, andChristmas. The Health Center is closed during these holidays.
There are47 hoursin thenormal week thattheNHCmember willbe able to work and accumulate service hours. The1700-
hourrequirement could easily be met in that time frame. The recommendation is a 35 hour work week for the year
Organization Description and Mission::
The UPMC St. Margaret Bloomfield/Garfield Family Health Center is in an impoverished Allegheny County community, and is
within walking distance of many who cannot afford transportation and would not seek health care at all if it were not for the close
proximity of their homes. In this setting the health center provides over 5,000 patient care visits per year. The health center has an
educational mission training medical residents and service mission providing excellent medical care for indigent populations.
Values and guiding principles which define its standards:
• Quality and Safety-We create a safe environment where quality is our guiding principle
• Dignity and Respect- We treat all individuals with dignity and respect
• Caring and Listening- We listen to and care for our patients, our health plan members, our employees, our
physicians and our community.
• Responsibility and Integrity- We perform our work with the highest levels of responsibility and integrity.
• Excellence and Innovation - We think creatively and build excellence into everything that we do